Help save a life!
Responsibilities and duties of our Puppy Parents:
· Socialize the pup in public.
· Attend a training class every other week in Napa
· Train the pup in basic obedience at home using learned commands
· Provide the pup with toys and food.
(We provide all medical needs, flea/tick and heartworm meds.)
· Groom pup regularly.
· Report monthly to the CG on the pup’s progress.
· Keep the pup safe.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in doing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and Put Puppy Parent Application in the Subject OR call 707-363-0773